Rebates and Tax Incentives
- Federal Tax Credits for Energy Efficiency
- 45L Tax Credit - This is a $2,000 tax credit available for builders
- Solar Investment Tax Credit - a 30% tax credit for residential and commercial solar projects.
- OUC Rebates
- TECO Rebates
- Greater Orlando Builders Association (GOBA)
- Apartment Association of Greater Orlando (AAGO)
- Rebuilding Together
- IDEAS for Us
- How Solar Works - Learn the basics of solar power generation.
- 5 Myths of Solar
- 10 Reasons to Go Solar
- Solar Spotlight: Florida - “The sunshine state,” ranks third in the nation for rooftop solar potential, but all the way down at 14th for cumulative solar capacity installed. Find out more.
- Solar Site Check - Learn what we look for at an our initial site visit
- Solar Industry Data
- Energy Star Certified Homes Program
- Energy Star Builders
- What is a Home Energy Audit?
- Residential Energy Service Network (RESNET)
- Energy Saving Tips for Your Home
- Blower Door Testing
- The HERS Index Explained
- Duct Testing, Repair, and Replacement
- DIY Home Energy Audit
- What is Green Building?
- Florida Green Building Coalition (FGBC)
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- USGBC Florida
- National Green Building Standard (NGBS)
- Florida Water Star